Psychopharmocology And Medication Management
Psychopharmacology and Medication Management can go a long way towards managing psychiatric conditions.
Psychopharmacology and Medication Management Q & A
What is psychopharmacology?
Psychopharmacology uses prescription medications to help treat mental disorders. Psychiatrists have a clinical understanding of ways medications interact with the brain and body.
What conditions can psychiatric medications treat?
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Drug and alcohol misuse and abuse
- Eating disorders
- Family and relationship issues
- Grief and bereavement
- Health challenges
- Medical problems
- Mood disorders
- Neurological and related psychiatric disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Job loss and career transition issues
- Personality disorders
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and postpartum depression
- Marriage, separation and divorce
- Social anxiety and phobias
- Stress management
- Age development issues
Choose your preferred location